Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Torbie's forfeit.

Sing along with me:  I'm waiting on my num-bers.  Waiting on my num-bers... so I can file the online accounting report! 

My modem has been very irritable.  It seems to be working now so I don't dare log off until the report is done. 

I slept great last night, Torbie is figuring out how to sleep with me.  She doesn't get squashed and I have room to adjust.  Baby Girl slept on my pelvis during my nap. 

Did I mention I have to urinate a lot?  Have you seen that commercial, more than 8 times a day, get help?  Well, for me it's like once an hour when I'm awake.  It's the meds. 

So, an 8 pound semi-kitten lying on my bladder got pretty uncomfortable.  Not to mention I couldn't adjust my position and I started cramping.  But I asked her to move and she did, then laid down near me when I got back. 

Cats are smart, a lot smarter than we credit. 

So, I got up, did my God Time and shower, etc.  We went to Walmart.  I made a very small deposit and got some more food. 

Ron is finally requesting, and drinking, his protein shakes again.  Good, he needs them.  We were out of powder so I bought more.  I was delighted to find a bottle of grapeseed oil. 

I am on an essential oils kick (each mania has a theme, basically) and plan to put the essential oils into the oil, and use it as a moisturizer.  Now I have a nice big bottle for a lot less than I'd spent on line, a larger amount, and no shipping charge. 

We got some McDonald's lunches, which we turned into bunless hamburgers and side salads.  They were pretty good.  I took my pills, and my nap. 

Torbie is really smart, when she sees me setting my alarm she meows and gets into bed.  We had a nice cuddle.  Then Baby Girl thought that looked interesting and got into bed. 

Torbie decided to forfeit, and left to get on the printer.   I got up, got Ron up, and we went to the pet store for more cat food. 

They like the Blue Chicken flavor, dry food.  It isn't cheap but they really relish it.  They are very healthy on it too. 

Older cats eating grains tend to vomit a lot.  At least in my house.  Maybe it's seeing me naked.  I got tired of cleaning it up.  I got tired of rolling over in bed and putting my foot into a puddle of cold vomit.  I got tired of Ron slipping and falling in the vomit, on the tile floor (boy that was a mess). 

It's a lot easier to spend a little for a quality grain free cat food.  I ensure they don't get hairballs by feeding the Oh No Hairball treats.  I give the girls a few every day.  They love them. 

And I don't have to clean any vomit. 

No comments: