Friday, August 30, 2013

I never told you about Thursday

Thursday was INSANE.  Like "Insane in the brain" crazy. 

I got up early.  I slept badly because some maniac was banging on my neighbor's door at 10:30 at night.  I had to get up at 4?  Thanks! 

Got up, God Time, Shower.  We went to the warehouse.  I got a lot of supplies.  We went to work. 

As I stocked, someone came by and said "Oh, you are stocking".  Apparently someone made a complaint.  Agh. 

As if that wasn't bad enough, we had our quarterly review.  She liked what I had done, but did not like Ron's food machines. 

Finally time to go.  To the doctor.  To pick up Ron's paperwork, which was incomplete.  AGH.  So, it had to go back to the doctor again (we stayed up front). 

I had packed a lunch, so about this time you'd find me munching cheese sticks and salad in a chair, in the waiting room.  We got the papers, then back home to get the wheelchair. 

Ron always wants to "be a wheelchair" when going to the paratransit office.  We had a nice driver, one I really like. 

We got there, turned it in, saw it stamped and processed, got her name.  Now we get to wait an hour on the ride home. 

Ron has to reapply every 3 years, for service.  It weeds out people who aren't committed to using the service.  It is a big hassle, though, and we aren't even done yet. 

We finally got home, I spent a little time online and went to bed early.  I slept about 11 hours. 

I only had one dream, featuring a chocolate sandwich cookie with a peanut butter filling.  Odd.  The last time I ate peanuts I got a hive.  I assume that means I am working on an allergy, so I'll never eat peanuts again. 

All in all, I was pretty calm. 

Oh, and I found out I can eat a cup of cottage cheese, drink a cup of soymilk, and take my pills with no nausea. 

No comments: