Monday, August 5, 2013

Don't play with demons

First, a little light humor: 


Apparently this is an "offensive" image on Facebook.  Huh.  Let's hope Blogger is more reasonable. 

That's actually one of my primary jobs at work, taking care of the snack machines. 

So, I have been thinking about this for a while and decided to do it: 
There are no evil ghosts.  No haunted houses. 

"But Heather" you may reply "I've seen those shows on TV."  You think they can't be faked?  Just because they say they're out for the truth doesn't make them truthful.  I can say I am a lesbian.  People who know me will laugh hysterically, but when it's bedtime I'll be grabbing my husband. 

"What," you may ask "is behind all those stories I hear?"  People screwing with the occult.  The Bible is really clear on that, by the way. 

Leviticus 19:31
Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 20:6
‘And the person who turns to mediums and familiar spirits, to prostitute himself with them, I will set My face against that person and cut him off from his people.

You get the idea.  So, if you are consulting demons (that's what they are, although they can play nice at first, I hear), you will get a demonic boatload of trouble.  HOWEVER The God of the universe is a lot stronger than the demons. 

Don't play with demons.  I don't even watch anything with a "psychic" in it, either. 

No comments: