Sunday, September 1, 2013

Planning the cheat day.

So, today finds me plotting my cheat meal, for my birthday. 

My birthday is in 3 weeks; and I figure it's a good idea to plan in advance.  I plan to do, at most, one cheat day every 2 months. 

Living in the "Big City" I have a lot of choices, including a couple of gluten free bakeries.  I'm thinking I will get a brownie and maybe a cornbread muffin.  I love cornbread.  I seriously love brownies. 

My goal, for the cheat day, is to keep the overall carbs under 100.  Gluten free is just a bonus.  I get hives and stomach pains when eating gluten, so it's clearly something to avoid.   Peanuts make me hivey so I need to avoid them, too.  They can do that. 

It looks to be a fun day. 

I've had so many horrible birthdays, a good one is always a bonus.  The weather likes to wreck my birthdays, too.  Hurricane Ike.  Other hurricanes. 

Although, I guess I could just move up my cheat day to before the hurricane if I wanted. 

No comments: