Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Minus 4

Oh, I'm tired, so I'll keep it short. 

Ron and I ran a lot of errands today.  I found myself really hungry at Walmart, so I bought a can of vienna sausage and ate that.  It tastes pretty good when I'm hungry. 

We went home, I took a nap.  I didn't need as long a nap, which I find promising.  Either 1.  I'm getting manic (possible) or 2. low carb is reducing my fatigue. 

I was also down 4 pounds, from yesterday, and I made sure to stay hydrated.  I drank about 4 quarts of water just lying in bed last night. 

I also lost another inch off my waist.  Now, I know a lot of times it's glycogen being depleted, but it's still cool. 

After I got up, I mixed some essential oils into some warmed cocoa butter cream.  It smells nice and should help with stretch marks. 

I was so worried I might not lose this time.  I'm glad to see I was wrong. 

My eating one vegetable at every meal policy seems to help. 

We went to get Popeyes.  The store, in my opinion, is not well managed.  A lot of running around and scrambling - yelling.  The back of the house had them well supplied with chicken, but the front of the house couldn't make the orders quickly. 

Ron loves the spicy chicken, so he got his usual and ate his usual 3 pieces (OK per blood sugar meter).   It took forever to get the food, when we did I gave it to Ron and went to McDonald's. 

I got a couple bunless cheeseburgers (ask them to make it plain with ketchup and the bun slides right off) and a side salad - for my vegetable with every meal.  I forgot to get a drink. 

I ate my food and even coaxed Ron into trying a bite.  He said it was good, he wanted one for himself next time.  Good.  I do want him eating more vegetables.  I ate the salad and the burgers, we came home.

The cable guy has come by a few times lately, and Ron decided to give him a try.  We are paying a lot for satellite. 

I'd be happy with a very basic package, but Ron said no, he wanted the better one.  OK.  It's his TV, too.  We got that. 

I do know all my favorite channels, like Ion and A&E, are included, so I'm happy.  Of course they have local news, I like channel 13, and the Weather Channel - which about finishes my TV package. 

They come next week to install. 

Whoo.  I'm tired.  I may go to bed early. 

No comments: