Thursday, July 11, 2013

She does

I misunderstood our pickup time and had to take Ron to the doctor without my shower.  I didn't look awful but I felt icky. 

My foot was killing me as I walked.  We got Ron in there and I had to fill out a really long and intrusive form I am pretty sure is government related.  I put Ron down as "More than one race" (race questions always seem to indicate a government bent). 

He got into see the doctor and some questions came up: "Who helps you walk?" She does.  "How do you get around in the wheelchair?"  She pushes me.  It continued. 

The doctor finally asked "Who is she?"  I held up my hand.  "His wife".  Oh, OK.  He gave Ron a good lecture about continuing healthy eating habits and examined his legs.  He seemed pretty pleased. 

He mentioned if the blisters continue, he may need to put Ron on a long term antibiotic therapy.  Yike.  Other than that he was pretty happy with the blood tests, and said Ron's AIC level was excellent. 

We went off to the Taqueria, but our ride was late and had a lot of stops before our destination.  We just had time to get it to go.  It was still very good at home. 

Ron was thrilled that the fajita special only got his sugars up to about 120, a few hours after eating.  We only get it once or twice a month, but it's a good cheat meal. 

I took my meds and off to my nap.  I am still battling depression and had some very creepy dreams.  I think God allows wierd dreams when I'm depressed.  He knows the threat of more dreams is about the only thing to get me out of bed. 

I got up, did some laundry, checked his sugar, and the mail.  Ron was happy he got 4 books, one on hoarding. 

I am messy, borderline hoardy.  He has spent 21 years yelling about my tendencies.  Hopefully this will help give him some understanding. 

He did read the prologue and ask me "If the house caught on fire, what would you get out of the house?" 

My Bibles (distribution and personal). 

I have a lot of craft stuff I'm not using.  I am strongly inclined to put them on Craig's List and barter, or sell. 

No comments: