Monday, July 1, 2013

I go do a Handout

The link, the link.  Should I embed the link? 

I think I need to do it.  However, I will preface this with a couple of statements:  it is very long.  It is very hostile towards people of color.  It is not Christian or written by one. 

Offensive hate speech link

I wrote this on Facebook: 
"Important fact. My recipients are my family, closer than blood even. Most of my recipients are black. So, even if my HUSBAND wasn't black I am going to be upset if I read something hostile posted about those of color. Just a memo.

If you are a Christian, and find a certain group "offensive", or feel that group has offended you in some way, you need to be praying for them. Matthew 5:44 "

Matthew 5:44
... New King James Version (NKJV)
44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,"

Now, "lest" anyone say I don't understand: I have lived with black drug dealers. I was the victim of a violent, felony, mugging at the hands of two black men. I witnessed a black man breaking into my garage and stealing my lawn mower.
A group of young black men "tagged" my driveway with gang graffiti (they were witnessed by another resident). I lived in horrible drug infested neighborhoods with dirty needles all around the bus stop. I get it.

And then I got and PRAY for them, because that's what Jesus TELLS me to do, in His word!
Like · · · Promote · 3 minutes ago ·

  • Then I go do a Handout.
 

No comments: