Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Antidepressants: not good for toes

A nice quiet day, pretty much. 

Slept in.  Quality time with Ron.  His legs are looking great.  Trimmed his beard.  Laundry. 

Went to the bookstore and got more Bibles (not as many as I'd like, but enough to keep me busy for a bit).  Got McDonald's. 

Ron ate some fries and had me check his sugars.  They spiked but came down quick. 

Came home, nap.  Woke up and did my God Time because I didn't do it earlier. 

Computer time.  Battling depression. 

Got up for a drink and fell over the exercise bike, pretty sure I broke my ring toe.  Ow. 

Good thing I still have the arnica salve.  Ow. 

Antidepressants: good for depression.  Not good for toes.  I have broken a total of 3 toes.  All while taking antidepressants. 

I just run into, and fall over things. 

Ow. 

No comments: