Monday, August 15, 2011

Respite Rescue

Another bad night, no mess thank God but a lot of racket.  I was happy to get up, and "Did I let you sleep, no you didn't" segued nicely into "So I am going to stay with my aunt for a couple of days."  He immediately understood, and made a dramatic production of pouring out the vodka. 

Everything, is the fault of the vodka.  O-kay. 

We went to work.  Sales are terrible, and I did all the stocking.  I certainly FEEL fine leaving the machines for a few days. 

After work, Ron went home on Metrolift while I went home with my aunt.  We got a quick meal and I had a fanstastic nap.  I didn't get a good God Time this morning. 

By the way, it was very funny choosing my favorite "children" (devotional and Bible study books) to come along.  I have a whole sack. 

So, I got up, me and the incense went out and had a good time on the patio.  I have a lot of peace. 

If nothing else, I can catch up on some much needed sleep.  Ron will have some quiet time to think. 

He told me, he knows I will leave him if this continues. 

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Evryone needs and deserves a rest

Anonymous said...

If only you could live with your Aunt!

awakened0229 said...

Still praying for you, Heather. Hope you have been able to rest ((hug))

awakened0229 said...

Still praying for you ((hug))