Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Away from the heat

It is hellishly hot.  I'm hiding in the house. 

This morning I got up, finished doing the laundry, took out the trash, etc.  I actually woke up on my own, and had a decent night's sleep.  I was happy. 

We had a very long ride to see Doc.  It was tuneup time.  Not to mention, I wasn't really happy with the hallucinating business.  I wanted some advice; next time, what do I do? 

So, I asked, and he told me he would like me to [medication adjustment - ask YOUR doctor].   That seemed entirely reasonable to me.  We finished up and I left. 

We met my aunt for lunch, and had a very good time.  I had a tasty hamburger. 

We waited a while, and it looked pretty grim for our ride home.  Ron and I discussed the possibility, next time, of me riding the bus (it is possible).  Our ride finally came, and it was a coveted straight trip. 

I got home, laid down for my nap, and as soon as I fell asleep the phone rang.  Twice.  It was the pharmacy. 

They always seem to get rather agitated about my refills.  I don't fill a prescription when I am OUT.  I fill it before I am out, so they have time to do whatever it is they do.  I want a boring, drama-free life.  

I reassured them I had PLENTY, and hung up.  They have probably had some very ugly experiences. 

Then I figured, since I was awake, I'd do some painting.  So I did.  Now I am just relaxing and getting ready for work tomorrow.  Hiding in the house, away from the heat. 

No comments: