Monday, August 1, 2011

I need to be around normal people

So, not a good day.  Completely sleep deprived; I missed 2 doses of the antidepressant when I was sick... a really all around awful day. 

Culminating in me sobbing into a hand towel, telling Ron "I don't tell you anything about me, because you just get angry!"  AGH. 

I can take up to 2 antidepressants a day.  I don't like to do it because I tend to hallucinate at 2.  Today, I did it.  Sure enough, a little wierdness here and there. 

I'm not as depressed, though.  That's bound to be a good thing.  When I finish this post I'm going to go to a workout and then shower. 

Ron swore he would let me sleep tonight, he was only drinking wine.  He fell off the bed, onto his computer, again.  He crawled around on the floor doing the whole grunting thing. 

Started shouting for me, could I help him.  I went in.  "Help me find my hot dog".  He brought home a package of hot dogs from work, and ate them.  I told Ron he'd eaten them, as he begged me to check the kitty condo. 

Oh, boy. 

I am definitely going out tomorrow, I don't care about the heat index.  I need to be around normal people for a while.  My life is just too wierd. 

No comments: