Friday, August 5, 2011

The Altar

It could have been a very bad start to my day.  My alarm went off at "5" AM.  I got up and saw it was actually 4 AM.  I went back to bed for a little while.  I got up, did my God Time, gave the cat some treats, and took my shower. 

Ron got up eventually and we went to the wholesale warehouse.  I got the chips I needed for work.  Tomorrow, Ron will run me by the grocery store, and I can get the few items I need to finish doing a good stock. 

I was happy I got some beef sticks.  I can often tolerate them even when nauseous, and they are very low carb (@ 1 gram per 1.25 ounce package). 

Speaking of, the old gallbladder colic and nausea are back.  Ugh.  No other symptoms. 

We came home; and got ready to go to the Christian bookstore.  We did, and stocked 5.5 cases of soda.  Oh, it's so hot!  I want a soda!  [grin]

I ran a few errands, and picked up some fast-food takeout.  Ron and I ate in the breakroom, then went out to wait on our ride.  Came home, nap, computer and housework. 

I think the oddest part of my day, shopping at the import store.  The owner puts on the Krishna praise music.  In English.  Boy, it was catchy.  [snork]  He has the best incense, and that's the wonderful thing about America.  A Hindu selling incense to a Christian, and both of them happy about it. 

I did find the altar a little creepy, though. 

No comments: