Friday, July 1, 2011

Never Fails

I would never question someone's salvation.  It's not my place.  I do wonder, sometimes. 

The other day when Ron and I ran errands with our friend Chuck, he told Ron "No matter how negative you get, Heather stays positve".   He also told Ron he didn't deserve me, needed to treat me better, etc.  This, I got secondhand from Ron. 

Ron woke up in a bad mood and he was going to keep it.  He has asked me to wake him up 20 minutes before the pickup if he is not awake.  I did that, and got shouted at.  I will tell Ron, later, he has to get himself up.  I'm not getting yelled at again. 

He was angry that I couldn't fix his watch; the watch even a jeweler said he couldn't fix.  What am I?  Just because I can often fix a vending machine...

It culminated in Ron throwing a tantrum at the wholesale warehouse.  I told him, "OK, let me know when you're done.  You're only making yourself look bad." 

I am coming to the realization that my husband is not very patient, kind, or compassionate these days.  I find that very sad.  He's, like, turning into this bitter alcoholic caricature of himself. 

Thank God I have God, who never fails.  I'm going to avoid Ron as much as possible today. 

No comments: