Friday, July 1, 2011

When I do...

Oh, I am furious.  I can't find my keys and cell phone. 

If I had them, I would have walked out of here and never come back.  Ron is just getting uglier and uglier. 

Yes, I am aware part of this is spiritual; but it would SURE BE NICE TO GO OUTSIDE WHEN HE'S CURSING ME.   But I couldn't because if I do that without my keys he locks me out.  Then tries to make me beg to come in again. 

I had a horrible headache when I came home, and I didn't want my cell phone to bug me when I was sleeping.  I can't find it, but when I do....

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I will be thinking about you this weekend and hope things get better
Whilebwe all have our struggles there is a kine...verbal abuse is one of those lines...draw it Heather...you are a lovely person...we understand Ron is not well...but he chooses not to gets help for his drinking...oh well you will do what is right and good for you I hope

I am offline for a while
Be well ooooxxx