Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A very long day

Well, I think I scared my body into behaving.  Not a speck of trouble today. 

A busy day; got all the supplies to work, stocked them all.  I had virtually empty machines, but when I left they looked great.  Ron was thrilled. 

I also volunteered to join a group; appreciating employees.  I think it is a great idea.  People will get nominated, and get a little award, maybe a plaque or something.  I know I love it when Ron says something nice about my work ethic, or customer service.  A little positive energy goes a long way. 

And yeah, I don't see a problem with the concept of "energy".  I also think it is wise for vendors to be involved at work.  Not political, but can the customers pick me out of a lineup?  I hope so! 

We went in for the swing shift; and they enjoyed seeing us.  I think it's important to be around for all 3 shifts.  Not on the same day; but at least around when they are, now and then. 

Right now, it looks like it wants to rain.  I also hear rumors of tropical weather forecast.  Hm.  Should be interesting. 

But for now, I'm relaxing at home after a very long day.  Yay! 

No comments: