Saturday, July 16, 2011

By the end of the week...

It looks like I was right.  Remember my post from the other day, about that really awful driver? 

Anyway, we did that, and went to the bank. It was a ride from hell.


1. Driver driving in the left hand turn lane, as the GPS and I are telling him to go right.

2. Cutting off other cars, and spending so much time looking into the rearview mirror he drove 1 block, on the wrong side of the road. I actually thought of you, as I saw the truck coming at us blaring his horn.

I wish to God I were kidding.

3. Weaving all over the road, especially when he stopped looking at the road, turned his head, and watched the radio as they did roll call. He went into not one but 2 other lanes.



When we got out Ron said "Heather!"

"I know, let's get inside".

We go into the bank. "What is that man smoking? I don't know!"

I take the opportunity to praise God, aloud, for our safety and the continued use of our legs. We decided not to call in; he is so bad he will have a wreck by the end of the week and be gone.

Cab crash kills 2

Witnesses told HPD investigators the taxi driver was swerving in and out of traffic along northbound U.S. 59 near Laura Koppe about 5 p.m. Friday when his van suddenly veered onto the shoulder and struck the tanker truck, officials said.

The passengers were elderly women, police said

Your average "elderly lady" cannot afford a regular fare cab; so I can easily conclude it must have been a Metrolift cab.  Most likely, the driver who almost killed us Monday.  I'm surprised he made it to Friday.

No comments: