Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dropped Coke

So, how was my day today? 

I have been craving tater tots for weeks.  I don't know why. 

Ron and I talked and he asked where I would like to eat out.  I told him, Burger King.  He is always suprised I often want a simple meal, instead of a sit down thing.  I told him, I wanted a double cheeseburger with BBQ sauce, for breakfast.  He said OK. 

He likes the breakfast bowl; it's pretty messy watching him eat.  I don't care.  If table manners were a deal breaker we wouldn't have had a second date.  I just focused on my burger.  We were the only people in the lobby. 

I got my tater tots (they called them hash brown bites but a tater tot is a tater tot); and burger.  Ron got his bowl.  Afterward, we got picked up and rode off to get Mr C.  He is a very nice older man, and enjoys talking to me. 

We went to Walmart (Ron and I) and I pushed him in the wheelchair.  Actually, he hung onto the handle and I pulled the cart.  We got exciting things like wet wipes, Diet Dr Pepper, and Ron wanted some Atkins Shakes.  We got Latte, Milk Chocolate (requested several times by Ron), and Strawberry-banana. 

Atkins shakes have earned some fondness; even though they trigger migraines for me.  They kept Ron alive after he had the horrible allergic reaction to the Bactrim back in 2008.  He found one of my shakes in the fridge, drank it, and said it was the only thing he could consume.  So, when Hurricane Ike hit I had a cooler full of Atkins shakes and a lot of ice!  [laughing]  They kept him alive until his flavors came back.  Ron found an old one in the fridge recently and told me he wanted more (Ron buys his own groceries). 

So, we got the 3 cases.  I saw the good brand of whey protien (the cheaper one) had a chocolate peanut butter flavor.  I got a jar (Ron paid for it).  It will be really good mixed in with the milk I bought! 

And I was right!  It is CHEAPER to buy a gallon of milk, than to get a steamed milk at Starbucks.  Mr Bubba Cat is happy to report Mommy got him 12 cans of Fancy Feast.  He loves his Tender Beef. 

He and Frosty had an agreement; Bubba would always eat the gravy off the Fancy Feast; then Frosty would eat the solid part.  One day I thought Frosty had been treated unfairly, and I locked up Bubba while I fed Frosty.  Frosty took one sniff at the gravy and ran away.  Pretty funny!  Bubby gets the whole can now, and enjoys every bite. 

He likes to bug me for a can, around dinnertime.  I was happy to get it. 

Pretty soon, time to go.  We had a good ride home and then a quick turnaround.  The Christian bookstore, needed stocking.  So I took a huge tote bag full of soda. 

It went very well until I dropped the Coke.  It exploded all over me.  [Big Sigh]  Happily, I was wearing a cheap outfit.  It'll wash.  My legs were so sticky from the soda!  I cleaned up everything as well as I could, and then a little bit of a wait before going home. 

As soon as I got in, I washed up and took a nap.  Woke up with a headache.  Took some Excedrin (another thing I bought), and went back to sleep for 1/2 hour.  Woke up and felt fine.  A little fun on the computer now. 

I just need to do my God Time and attack the dishes in the sink. 

No comments: