Monday, July 18, 2011

The demon has a rosary?

Ron was pretty quiet last night.  I wish I could say the same for the neighbor's dog; a stray was running around and sniffing near "his" yard, apparently, so I had hours of frenzied barking.  Someone ran over the stray dog and killed it. 

That always bugs me, dog owners with constantly barking dogs.  It's like, don't you notice?  Doesn't it bother you, too?  Are you unwilling, or unable, to get your dog's silence? 

Cat's don't bark.  They don't eat their own waste, or attack running chainsaws, either.  They aren't territorial and aggressive towards humans.  No one has ever been killed by a cat attack. 

I can't help but feel that an incessantly barking dog owner doesn't really care.  They just seem selfish; my dog is going to keep you up all night, nothing you can do about it, and if you complain I will get ugly with you. 

I wonder if they have no-dog subdivisions anywhere in Texas.  I bet, if they did, it would be nice and quiet.  I'd bet they are POPULAR. 

My blog, my opinions.  When you have mental illness like I do, it is very important to get a good night's sleep. 

There is a reason sleep deprivation is used to torture people; because it works.  Happily, I got a good quality of sleep, if not the quantity I desired. 

I plan to take my lithium earlier in the day, also.  When I take it later, I get very thirsty and drink a fair amount of water, then I spend a lot of time getting up to urinate.  Necessary, but annoying.  Especially if I take the lithium right before bed. 

[short break, including a lithium dose]

I got up, did my God Time.  Got ready for work. 

I found it interesting that both rides were the large van; not the contracted cabs.  I wonder if any paratransit cabs are running today; or in the near future. 

Our ride was late, we were late, but the other vendor paid for our donuts and covered.  Snack sales were really tragic.  [sigh]  Really, all sales were tragic.  I have to think, they'll get better. 

The other vendor complained about bad sales, too, so it wasn't just us.  I got a lot done, including mashing up all the old cardboard and organizing the stockroom.  Even when sales are bad, we have a lot of work to accomplish. 

I was glad I told Ron I needed a longer day; I needed every minute.  We came home and ordered Chinese food; we were really tired, it was raining, and we both could use a treat.  I took a brief nap; but the neighbor got home early from work and was out playing with the kids. 

We lived in one apartment where we could hear the neighbor beating her kids, so it's an improvement.  Besides, if I sleep too late I can develop dreadful nightmares. 

Awakened, you're right about Ron's liver.  It must be a mess, but I have to leave that up to him and God.  I've told him what I think.  [shrug]  All I can do is pray now. 

I have tomorrow off, but not sure what I want to do.  I'm watching a Hellboy movie, and marveling at the girlfriend; she wears a huge cross around her neck and is having unmarried sex with a demon from hell.   I mean, assuming one COULD marry a demon from hell. 

And the demon has a rosary? 

Huh. 

That's today's media. 

No comments: