Saturday, July 16, 2011

Squeezed

Ron, after waking me up repeatedly, coughing, woke up after 12.  It's very aggravating, he won't see a doctor.  He says "You should be mad at God for letting me cough" and refuses to take anything to stop coughing.   He doesn't like me to shut my bedroom door because "It has the good vent for the air conditioning". 

So, great, just what I want to see, Ron wakes up, drinks, and then when he stops drinking coughs for hours and then goes to sleep in the morning, so he can wake up after 12 and start drinking.  No wonder I'm a little cranky. 

I intend to tell him "Either you take something for the coughing, you shut your door, or I shut my door."  We could manage today because I was able to sleep in (day off) but we can't have this on a worknight. 

My local news site wants to be in all my business (to use local slang).  They want my facebook, blog, and email.  They want me "liking" articles on facebook.  I have not done so. 

However, I was reading the update on the cab accident, and found out it was one of my favorite drivers.  I apparently hit the wrong button and "liked" the story, so the news site has my avatar photo and full name up under the title, "liking" the article.  On the other stories, it just says "8 people recommended this on Facebook".  I assume I get the "star" treatment because it is my first like. 

No way, apparently, to unlike it.  I deleted the thing that came up on Facebook; but my whole name and face are still up there.  GREAAT. 

Since I am conservative and evangelical, I am not well liked by some of the posters.  They make it a point of "thumbs down" on all my comments, even bland ones like "praying for the family".  I really like my privacy, but I have to assume God let this happen for a reason. 

I am aggravated, upset about the driver (he is one of my favorites), and annoyed at Ron.  Sad but true, the other day I was feeling nervous because I didn't have "enough" persecution.  I tend to expect a certain level. 

I just wish Ron could see how this looks externally, drinking 12 hours a day.  He is convinced he does not have a problem because it's "only" 12 hours.  [beating my head into a wall]  Can I fix him?  No. 

I also have a persistent headache, from sleeping in.  Apparently, even if I'm exhausted and completely sleep deprived, I HAVE to get up. 

I am definitely feeling a little squeezed.  So, I'll go back to organizing the front room and then do some art for a while. 
Unless I am willing to leave, I shouldn't make threats, and mostly he's hurting himself. 

2 comments:

awakened0229 said...

That's terrible about the cab driver! I hope Ron decides to do something about his cough soon. Bless your heart (hug)

Emily said...

Praying for you, Heather... I can't imagine that situation, but I CAN imagine it's not easy. (This actually happens to be Evoo from RR-BB. I saw you had a blog, and I've been following you. Your work for the Lord is very inspiring!)