Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What it is, I'm forgetting.

Yay.  We are finally getting some rain. 

That is wonderful.  However, my neighbor, when clearing the area by the fence, tilled up the ground.  That means I need to over that soil with some weed blocker fabric so it doesn't get overgrown again. 

Bubba seems to be doing better; ate some more canned food, came over for petting, and stole my spot on the couch when I got up.  Maybe he likes Ziva on NCIS.  I had this whole, profound, blog thought out, but it's gone now. 

Oh, and I read something - people with my level of functional intelligence (80), need a little help with daily activities of living, and generally have a very basic type job.  I imagine, on medication, it's a little lower now. 

I'm fine with that; God needs me this way.  I just wish I could remember what it is I'm forgetting - not just the blog, something else I needed to do. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

glad Bubbah is ok! I hate when my dogs are out of sorts ..it makes me wish they could talk ..they do in their own way by behaviors but I hate to think of an animal suffering with out understanding from their human!