Friday, May 6, 2011

Music that wasn't there

Boy, it has been a really wierd couple of days. 

I took all the medication in my "days of the week" container, and was too lazy to refill it.  Just as easy, I thought, to take the medication directly out of the prescription bottle. 

Apparently not.  Last night, I couldn't sleep.  I kept hearing the music that wasn't there.  It was a long and trying night.  I must have skipped my risperidone last night.  Whoo.  Can't do that. 

This morning, Ron and I had comitted to going to the wholesale warehouse and getting supplies; I had to do that.  However, I was so sleep deprived I had to skip my God Time and barely had time for my shower.  Completely exhausted. 

A long wait at the warehouse, but finally got home.  I took a long nap.  Had nightmares, not surprising.  Pretty depressed, too. 

So, when I got up I made a trip to the grocery store, one I don't always love.  However, they had a great deal on full fat, large curd, cottage cheese.  I was glad I had gone, and brought my insulated cold storage tote bag. 

I came home, watered a few plants, and watched a little TV.  Eventually I got around to doing my God Time, and I'm currently wrapping up the Bibles for the handout on Sunday.  They look very cute in their wrapping paper, with ribbons.  I'll put up a photo tomorrow. 

I will, of course, be putting my medication in my days of the week thing.  I don't like that kind of drama, in my life. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

BRAVO! You saw the train coming and stepped off the tracks Heather you are such an inspiration!

now if we could get diabetics to care for their illness in such a way as you do!!!

seriously!