Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some people are acting like what I did (sending off Bibles to a disaster zone) is a really big deal.  Well, hopefully it will be for the recipents.  I'm just being a good Bible donkey, toting them to the Post Office. 

I worry more about K., getting hassled by Bad Things, as she distributes.  I don't think I deserve praise for being obedient and doing God's will.   I want to please God. 

He's looking after me, case in point, 7 pounds of ground beef for $7.  That's an amazing deal.  I got the day off to run my errand, and I even get my beloved cheddarburgers. 

Ron, by the way, woke up when I put a few, on a plate, in his room.  He gave many happy moans as he gobbled them like a hungry animal.  Very cute.  His have onions and red pepper; mine do not.   His are done, mine are smoking. 

So far, for the evening I need to do my God Time (didn't this morning), finish cooking the meat, eat, and take my pills.  I also need a shower after walking around in the heat all day, and smoking those burgers!  No wonder I haven't seen the cat! 

I told Ron, the cat tried to run when he saw me with the Laxatone; that's not the action of a sick pet.  A sick pet would have just endured the "dose".  Bubba was actively trying to escape, in his ever-polite and non-aggressive way. 

No comments: