Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Soft" mouth and a migraine

I forgot to mention, I had horrible nightmares all night.  Bubba woke me up by bringing me a live mockingbird, through the pet door.  The terrified screams got me out of bed quickly, and I mounted a rescue mission. 

Bubba has a very "soft" mouth, and didn't PHYSICALLY injure the bird.  I caught the little guy, and put him outside.  Unlike many of my other rescues, he immediately grasped the concept of "outside", flying off. 

I am probably beginning to run a little depressed again.  Curses. 




A, I wasn't sure if you felt comfortable with me publishing your comment; my default is to wait.  In my case I feel being open about my illness gives me the opportunity to educate.  Someone at work was having delusions and paranoia, and I was able to reassure her that a tiny little pill every day did a great job for me. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no worries, go ahead and publish. it's not like my entire name will be published ;-)

mental illness is nothing to be ashamed about. it's genetic and biological, like cancer or diabetes.