Thursday, May 19, 2011

Take it easy.

I don't do "sick" very well, especially when I am mildly ill.  I turn into a horrendous bitch. 

I have been really cranky today.  Almost had a disaster at Walmart.  I will say NO MORE.  I didn't bite Ron, but I have been taking silent offense to plenty. 

My E-book was acting up; but tech support was great.  I had Craig put me on with his boss, so he could have a compliment.  I learned that one from Ron. 

Agh.  I had a pretty good appetite for lunch, ate that, took both lithium (smart move as it turns out), and went to bed.  Exhausted.  Woke up really nauseous, but able to drink. 

Drinking a lot to flush "whatever" out of my system. 

Ron bought me more canning jars, so I could make "more delicious beans".  He has eaten every jar I canned.  I'm always happy to cook, especially for a fan.  They are processing now.  He helped cut up the sausage. 

He was a little cranky but sweetened up when I gave him a small bowl.  I cook the beans until done, then can them. 

Pretty queasy, fatigued, tired.  I do have a bad taste in my mouth so I think it is lithium toxicicity.  I know I didn't spell that right. 

I am ready to be better, but I guess God wants me to take it easy for a while. 

No comments: