Wednesday, May 11, 2011

He rubs against your feet?

"He doesn't want any treats!"  Ron has been getting progressively more alarmed.  Bubba has been pretty lethargic, and hasn't shown much appetite.  When I got up Ron said he was cancelling all our trips, so we could take the cat to the vet. 

He IS "off".  When I offered him some canned food, it took him a couple of minutes to walk over and eat.  Ron called the vet, she wasn't worried.  So we stayed home and Ron had me watch Bubba. 

Bubba seems to be doing better now.  I finished my felted cell phone case.  I did my God Time.  Prayed for YOU and your loved ones (love, joy, peace, etc.). 

If Bubba goes to Ron for treats, we'll cancel the trip, that's Bubby's normal behavior.  If he doesn't then it's the vet for him. 

Tomorrow morning we go to work, and then the vet in the afternoon.  If we need it. 

I was fine staying home.  Killer Cramps.  Agh.  Thank God for Aleve. 

Ron was quietly confiding his fears; "He comes in my room Heather.  He jumps on the bed, and rubs his head against my feet..."

WHAT?  Ron stopped. 

"No wonder he's sick.  He rubs against your FEET?" 

We had a good laugh over that one.

No comments: