Saturday, September 4, 2010

Resting in the Lord.

Ugh. I spent almost a whole day in bed. I'm over the sore throat, pretty much. Got loads of sleep and, for once, DID NOT wake up with a headache. I'm just pretty congested now.

Happily, I DID score the wonderful haul of inspirational romance novel paperbacks, so I read a couple of them in bed last night. I also bought, and ate, some sugar free peanut butter ice cream. Very, very, good. It has the usual sugarfree result, but worth it.

Our neighbor's dog keeps getting out. It's actually pretty funny. She likes to sit on our porch and act as if she lives here. She is a very sweet animal. I'm not concerned.

So, my big plans for the day: more rest. Take a shower. Do some laundry. Tomorrow, go to Foodtown.

Most of the Bible Study and devotional stuff I did today focused on "resting in the Lord". Good advice.

No comments: