Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Go back to hell!

As I get deeper into evangelism and prayer warfare, I learn that it angers bad things. Just the mention of a Big Bible Handout and I am stricken with a horrible migraine.

I find it sadly amusing when someone says, oh, I had a migrane, and threw up, so I went to the hospital. [snort] Virtually every migraine involves me getting violently ill into a bucket. This one wasn't bad as they go, only 12 hours.

I did nothing other than shower, then go straight back to bed. I took a total of 2 phenergans, which helped.

It must have been the sugarfree icecream. Happily, that means I won't have one tomorrow.

I have had migraines on my birthday and they sucked. So, as I totter to my feet again, determined even more to do my handout, I have a message for the bad things:

GO BACK TO HELL. You won't stop me.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Heather can you take sumatriptin? have you asked your doctor about it? it used to be very expensive but now it is generic ..I could not manage my migraines with out it

you have to go forth and not let this knock you down ..lots of water ..ginger tea? and how about your phenergan ..not medical advice I just know when my head is pounding I can not think clearly

feel better sweety I will look forward to a post saying it passed and your bible hand out is fruitful for you

OOOXXX

Heidi said...

I will sing quietly so as not to disturb you but I hope today your headache is gone dear girl
Happy birthday too you ..Happy birthday too you ..Happy birthday dear Heather!!!! Happy birthday tooooooo youuuuuuu
and many moreeeeeee!

(be glad you can not hear that for real I have an awful voice)

OOOXXX

Natalie said...

Sorry about the migraine Heather! Hopefully you have a quick recovery and feel better.