Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I couldn't make this up.

Sadly, this is all true.  Union election time is here. 

A union official was arrested and charged - BY THE UNION, with 20 counts of fraud and embezzlement charges of over $13,000.  He is campaigning to be re-elected.  "A Proven Record of Service" is his tagline. 

Someone wrote "CRIMINAL" across the top of the flyer.  Someone else wrote "NOT convicted".  [groan]  THE UNION FILED CHARGES ON THE MAN. 

Not only that, good old Princess is running again.  I'll call her that.  She has some and gone on various slates like "Team Leadership".  From what I've seen (as a freelance vendor), I would probably not vote for her.  Anyway, she did her usual flyer, look at how I've served.  Someone is walking around putting stickers "DOES NOT WORK FOR USPS - RETIRED" on her flyers, and someone else designed a horrific campaign poster featuring a large roach crawling over her name, and a big "NO" sign on top. 

Of course, years ago, we had the guy who said "Oh, yeah, I hit my supervisor but I was tricked into it."  What?  And you are still working here?   Yes, he was running for office.... after that. 

No comments: