Sunday, September 19, 2010

My neighbors

My neighbors probably hate us. Ron staggered over there drunk, several times, to "talk" about their dog. I didn't go with, God only knows how he embarrassed himself.

Today I lost my temper when the dog broke a board off the fence and got into my yard again, and left a nice large "gift". I stepped in it.

Then Ron and I got into a really dumb shouting match in the backyard and he goes off drinking. UGH. I* told him they should fix it, their dog, their side. Name calling. I forget what he called me; nice thing about having the audio processing problem.

They probably heard all of it. To their credit, the next time I went outside they had blocked all doggie access points to our yard. It's an old fence. I'm just embarrassed.

This depression has a fair portion of "irritable". Ron keeps saying I have "a mean tone of voice" when he is sober.

AGH. Anyway, I am fixing up the side yard. Hot and filthy work. It looks great and I think I will get started on my computer room window garden - I have a nice little corner of yard outside my window; but I've never planted it.

In the meantime, I am taking a break, reading an inspirational romance novel, and eating some of my sugarfree icecream.

No comments: