Monday, March 24, 2008

I whine

I started my cycle AND I woke up with a hideous migraine. Apparently, I can't eat sesame oil. It was so delicious, too. I'll see if Mike at work wants it. I'm giving him some collards tomorrow anyway.

I was bad enough that Ron made me stay home. Instead of lasting 12 hours, it only lasted about 7. My phenergan did the trick of knocking me out during the worst of the headache, and I never really got queasy.

It's a nice day that I don't really get to enjoy. When I woke up, I weighed myself (for fun), and I was down a pound. When I discovered my cycle had started I knew why.

I don't have much appetite but I ate some green beans, took my pills, took my painkillers, and took my ginger root to help with cramps and keep me from getting sick (from all the pills). Ugh. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: