Thursday, March 13, 2008

How is it funny?

Why is it funny for postal workers, who gross about 3 times what we do combined, to grab at merchandise on my husband's cart and make "jokes" about stealing it? It must have happened at least 5 times while I was present. They found it hysterical. We didn't.

They actually SEE my husband, blind, barely able to work since his stroke, half-paralyzed on one side of his body, useless right arm, laboring away to fill the machines and they think it's OK to steal from him? One guy actually told Ron he HAD stolen something off the cart, ha ha ha. How is that funny? I robbed a blind cripple, ha ha ha. I'm going to hell for breaking the 7th commandment, too. That's even funnier.

Or they ask if we have anything free today. I say, no. We had to pay for it, sorry, so do you. The people who do get the free stuff don't ask for it. I give to them because they are good people and they don't care if it's a day or so out of code.

I don't get it. I think it is very evil and sick. Thank God I'm taking my pills or I really would have gone off on a couple of them. They seem to think we're making tens of thousands a month. We make about 2K a month between the two of us. The average employee there makes about $40-60K a year. Translated, like I said, they make between twice to three times what we do.

Onto happier subjects, I didn't gain any weight, and I lost 1/4 of an inch off my waist. That was awesome. I ate right all day, although Heather, you bad girl, didn't drink all your water yet.

I liked the oil and vinegar yesterday so much I bought 2 cruets, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. It made for an excellent salad, too. I'd been craving green chili salsa too, so I found a good one and ate that with pork rinds.

When my stomach acts up, I drink my Pepto straight from the bottle. I have unused 2 T dose cups as a result. I used it as a portion cup for the salsa and had enough salsa to flavor over 1 cup of pork rinds. It didn't mess with my blood sugar, either.

That's it for today. I want to check on my plant babies soon.

No comments: