Saturday, May 25, 2024

I figured it out

 The game my stalker is playing.  I was only trying to help

Ron was a big fan of Transactional Analysis and used to to justify some pretty terrible things; but it can provide good insight.  

Heather writes a blog about caring for Ron.  Stalker posts a comment with hostile and unwanted advice, is rebuffed.  Stalker "I was only trying to help!" which has been said several times in several different ways.  

IF I NEED HELP I WILL ASK FOR IT.  I WILL TITLE THE BLOG "I AM ASKING FOR HELP".  I WILL BE VERY CLEAR.  

In the meantime I am just sharing my life, I'm not asking for "fixes".  Overall I think I have a pretty good life.  

That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many people were concerned about what was going on with you and Ron and I think the final straw was your buying him the alcohol and not listening to him when he said he didn't want to do the business anymore. Plus that video you did of Ron and you came off looking really bad to everyone and then you deleted it. If you hadn't put your last name on your blog (as many people advised you not to do) you would not have had a problem with anyone calling APS on you. I am thinking more than one person called. So while you may not be looking for advice it is only natural for people to give you advice when they see you doing foolish things.