Tuesday, May 21, 2024

I have had a bad headache

 Yesterday and today.  I seem to have beaten it back with some lemon cake (works as well as the lemon pie and we sell it by the slice) and a cold diet dew.  

I have a doctor's appointment Thursday Dad has been really agitated about that.  I think he wants to make sure I am "set".  He has had some serious health issues lately; he's over 80, I think he wants to make sure I will be OK when he's gone.

Anyway if I'm calling out Thursday I can't call out today too.  

But I think I will be OK as long as I'm not exposed to any strong odors.  

That's it for now.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he wants to make a sure you are OK when he dies then he will leave you a generous inheritance in his will.

Heather Knits said...

I think he wants to make sure I am frugal first.

Anonymous said...

Are your parents still there. where do they live?

Heather Knits said...

They live in a small West Coast town about an hour from the airport. They went home yesterday after dropping me at work.