Wednesday, May 15, 2024

I had to work overtime yesterday

 But it got me good will with the bosses and co workers.  I volunteered.  

I was so tired I overslept and woke up at 4 instead of 3.  I had to catch the later bus but I'm still early.  

I am caffeinated and ate my favorite lemon pound cake slice.  My stomach is a little iffy.

Metro bus sent me a survey.  Is Metro clean?  Safe?  I gave them a hard fail.  If I have time tonight I will put up a link to the post where I got mugged at my home base bus stop back in 2009.  It was late December if you want to look it up.  

I also indicated I would be willing to talk to someone so I may get a phone call.  I will be happy to tell them how AWFUL it is sidestepping feces and gacked out homeless harassing me.  

Someone called in sick as well so this may be interesting today.  

No comments: