Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Wednesday morning

 Well I actually managed to do what my boss wanted; I think she has the approach: ask for the impossible, you might just get it.  

I came home OK but you can bet I am wary walking down that street now.  I came home, laid down for a little bit, called my Dad.

I missed my second bus home so I was a half hour late.  I had a protein shake, took my pills, went to bed.

I didn't sleep very well and woke up a few times.  I was running late this morning but managed to catch my usual buses.  The guy who does the second bus on Wednesday doesn't want candy 

Third bus featured a gacked out white guy with a hospital bracelet, clearly manic and delusional, licking his hands and staring at me.  I didn't make eye contact.  Unfortunately he got off at the store and I lost him in the parking lot.  I have to assume he is wandering around somewhere.  

I have the nice boss at least to start.  I don't know when the other one comes in.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: