Thursday, May 16, 2024

2019

 Is when I realized Ron had a serious neurological problem.  

His old computer died.  He begged the tech for a computer running Windows 7; he didn't want to learn a new OS.  He wasn't online so it didn't matter.  We spent the whole day with the computer guy loading the latest version of JAWS screen reading software.  And Ron couldn't figure it out.  He had me do all the accounting after that.  

That's when I first had the sinking feeling.  

His "new" computer sat off to the side for years until my reconditioned Windows 10 died.  I didn't see the point of getting a new computer if I had a working model in the house.  So I've been using that maybe 2 years?  

AOL email is apparently not working with Windows 7 anymore.  So that's an issue.  My aunt told my Dad- who lived in Silicon valley for 20 years, what I was using, he was horrified and wants to get me something new.  

We will see.  I am just happy I can blog from the phone.  

The plug in was a bad idea last night.  I have a dreadful headache.

Other than that I'm fine.  My one driver is so surly I just love her to bits.  She has seen it all and is SICK of your crap!  That poor woman I hope she gets another route next time.  

I called in a compliment a while back but she will probably never hear it.  

No comments: