Wednesday, May 29, 2024

That was a pretty bad storm

 It hit when I was on my.lunch at work and the hail was particularly bad.  It was bad enough I started (silently) praying in the break room.  

We have a bad ass generator at work but even that had a few power hiccups.  I figured I probably didn't have power at home.  

I was right.  When I got home (paid for a ride) the house and cats were OK but the house was dark.  Power came back after about half an hour.

That wasn't bad, I felt.  I had a quiet night.  Power went off again sometime in the middle of the night but came right back.  

More weather predicted today so I am leaving the electronics unplugged today, too.  

I just hope that street light I need is working!  


Edit: street light working, Husky House fence secure.  My first driver said he was driving when the storm hit and it was crazy - wind and rain coming sideways, hail hitting the bus.  But he kept going!

No comments: