Tuesday, April 12, 2016

"Who told you, you were naked?"

It was a long day, up at 4 AM, off to the warehouse to buy snacks for the business.  I did that. 

Snacks into the truck, out of the truck, into the building.  Did that.  Into the machines.  I did the hell out of that. 

While we were working Ron was contemplating on the stupidity of humanity.  The ignorance, greed, etc. 

God put something into my head. 

"Ron, remember Genesis?"

Yes.

"Who told you, you were naked?"   link

Ron looked as though I'd slapped him.  "Oh!"  He mused on that for a while, trying to share this revelation with various passers-by, all of whom looked at him with varying degrees of disdain and alarm. 

We, as humans, are not bright! 

The repairman called, early.  I let him in.  He worked on the coffee machine for a while, fixed a problem with the bottled vendor, and took the compressor out of the Rowe food machine. 

It is impossible to find a compressor for a Rowe Food machine, so we are going to have a deep cleaning/refurbish done on the one we have.  That should fix the "tripping the health code sensor and going out of business" problem. 

He needed help to put it on the cart, so I did.  I helped him get out to the truck and into the truck.  He's on his own getting it out of the truck but he has a 16 year old son! 

I was delighted we got that all done, and the coffee machine continues to behave.  He (the repairman) was very impressed I was stocking Community Coffee Dark Roast.  He said that was perfect and it certainly smelled delicious. 

I went back to work and stocked dozens of candy and granola bars.  I did peanut butter crackers.  I did spicy foods.  I did plain foods.  I did everything. 

Ron is giving me 2 days off and I think I deserve it.  God knows I filled everything. 

We finished on time and had a good ride home.  On the way, we stopped next to my local pizza maker. 

I have 3 choices, one I have never used, Company A, and Company B.  I usually use B.  We were stopped by A.  I noted the refrigeration repair truck outside and immediately decided to get the usual, company B, pizza! 

I don't want meat that hasn't been cold!  Ew! 

You will note I am not naming names. 

Speaking of refrigerators, I helped Ron stock his.  It is a good fridge and we like it a lot.  Our only problem: the locks are a little stiff. 

Oh, and I got Biscotti to put in the snack machines.  People kept doing double-takes at the Biscotti.  Once they try them they will love them. 

Maybe I should give one out. 

They all have almonds so I will NOT be partaking. 

We got home and I took a nap.  I was really worn out from all the physical labor. 

I had a good nap.  Biscuit joined me for a little bit. 

When I got up, I did my God Time and turned on the computer.  Ron and I took out the garbage, Biscuit got his num-num, the litter boxes look OK, filled the water bowl, etc. 

I ordered our pizza.  I got double pepperoni.  The company has a sale, $6 for a medium 2 topping.  That was mine.  I got Ron BBQ sauce, onions, jalapenos, and chicken.  He ate half the pizza. 

I guess I made the right call. 

No comments: