Sunday, April 10, 2016

Catio excitement

Well, when I tried to load Facebook it crashed my computer.  I have a fairly new computer so I know that's not it. 

At any rate, a pretty quiet day.  We went to Walmart in the morning and I got some snacks and drinks for the handyman who is building our catio. 

Then we came home and I tried to get a nap, but the little heathens next door didn't go to church today and made noise a couple times, waking me up. 

[sigh]  The handyman said he was coming at 2, which didn't work out.  As it stands right now, our friend Chuck will meet him and load all the supplies, then drive them to our house.  I don't care how it happens as long as it happens. 

I want my babies safe. 

Torbie and Biscuit continue to sleep with me, Torbie by my feet, Biscuit on my legs. Biscuit gets into bed in the morning before I wake up and purrs on me for his nums (wet cat food). 

I slept OK last night, took my shower, did my God time, and went to Walmart.  I got the supplies and also got some Salmon Feast for the cats.  Of course, they haven't touched their salmon feast today at all. 

I ate a breakfast sandwich so I took my pills when I got home, then I tried to take my nap, which I already told you about. 

I should be able to get a nap tomorrow.  My pills make me exhausted. 

Apparently there are "setbacks" in getting the supplies into a vehicle today.  We knew his truck was totaled but I think his other ride fell through, so we hooked him up with Chuck. 

Now we just need to get the stuff here and work started, I hope. 

However, I don't think it will be anywhere near finished today.  We will only have a couple hours of sunlight. 

It's going to rain tomorrow, 80%.  Tuesday looks OK, but Wednesday has 100% chance of rain. 

Torbie has been sleeping next to Ron a lot as he lies in bed.  He spends most of his time in bed, when he's at home, and she takes advantage.  She will just lie on his left side for hours, purring, while he watches TV or whatever. 

It's very sweet to see. 

It's going to break our hearts when Torbie goes, but I have a feeling we will be raptured first. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your supplies made it safely to your house?
And most of all hoping for your sleep to be restored.
Everything is fine if i sleep well, can tolorate slight changes but a few days in a row and my brain ans body fall to pieces.

You rinind all of us how important sleep is!