Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday

Well, it was a busy day. 

I woke up with a migraine about 1 AM.  I took some OTC headache tablets and went back to bed, but I didn't sleep well. 

Ron wants to see a neurologist for his back trouble.  I'm going to help him find a doctor.  We may need to see his PCP (primary care physician) but at least we have one now.  He is "both" our doctors.  I like him a lot, he is very bright, friendly, and couldn't care less that I'm crazy.  Some doctors treat me as though I'm rabid, or some kind of specimen.  Not Doc.  He can at least do some preliminary work for Ron if nothing else. 

Ron is moving very stiffly these days.  I would like to help him if possible. 

I got up early, took my shower, did my God Time.  I always feel like such a champion (when I'm not depressed) when I can do this.  God time when I'm really depressed is a sad affair, but I get it done. 

I really hate it when I have to read Job or Lamentations when I'm depressed.  Ugh!  I shouldn't say that about the Bible but those books doesn't console me. 

I try to be real. 

We went to work.  The driver was an incredibly rude and controlling woman I don't like.  She barks at everyone, dominates them, and blasts loud R&B "I want to fxxx you, girl" music.  Today I got to listen to something about sexing his girl back to sleep. 

 And she got angry at Ron when he referred to the "damned seatbelt"!  Hypocrite!

She made me stand outside of the cab, holding a microwave, for several minutes, while she fiddled around with crap in the front seat.  Then she slowly got out and opened the back.  She stood there staring at me as I held the microwave.  I smiled at her, knowing she was trying to get me upset.  She finally opened the wheelchair lift so I could put the microwave away.  

She was angry at me when Ron got into the vehicle.  Now, first you need to understand Ron and I have some slang. 

For instance, "42" means someone who is potentially dangerous.  If I say "42" to him he knows to be on the alert. 

If the 4 passenger cab has someone in the front seat, and someone in the back seat, Ron and I are required to sit in the back seat along with the other person.  It gets very crowded, especially as your average client weighs at least what I do.  So I will tell Ron "We are sardines". 

I told Ron "Sardines" and she got all pissy yelling we would each have our own seat.  I told her I was talking to him. 

Ron got in and had trouble with the seatbelt.  She yelled at me to help him.  "You're the provider, you have to help". 

"He doesn't want my help". 

"You have to help him." 

"Watch this.  'Ron, do you want any help?'"

"NO!"

"See?" 

He finally got it and we got loaded.  I was so happy to get out of that vehicle.  She's just this toxic cloud of negative energy, brimming with hostility. 

We checked the coffee machine, which is behaving.  I cleaned it and made Ron a cup of coffee, which he liked.  Tomorrow I will ask the repairman a few questions about servicing. 

I got the sandwiches and stocked them, along with some Monster Javas (I figure since they like coffee so much, and Monsters [a type of energy drink], they would like a Monster coffee flavor). 

Ron's boss went in for back surgery and is still in the operating room.  They found a lot more damage than they expected, which doesn't surprise me considering his gait the last time I saw him. 

I stocked what I could but snacks are pretty slow. 

I stuffed our working food machine with juices, monster, and sandwiches.  It looks really good for a change. 

Tomorrow the repairman will take away one of our compressors for a deep cleaning to see if we can save it.  If not we will have to swap it for the one we have in the garage. 

We did everything, left, and came home. 

I took a nap.  It was a good one, almost 3 hours.  I needed it due to the migraine last night (a weather front blew in which I think triggered the headache). 

We went to the Waffle House.  I got 4 scrambled eggs and a pecan waffle.  Now, when I shape up my eating plan I can just get 6 scrambled eggs and no waffle.  :)  I love their eggs. 

Ron had an omlette.  He doesn't eat a lot of protein or red meat so I was really happy to see him eating both. 

Did you know eggs have iron? 

We had a good ride home with a nice driver. 

Now, about the catio: the supplies are here, I helped put them away myself. 

We have the cement and the "nice" wood in the garage.  The pressure treated wood is in the backyard. 

Ron and Greg (our guy) have yet to talk but he will either come out and work a couple hours tomorrow afternoon, or do an all-day-Thursday. 

Ron plans to give me Wednesday and Thursday off. 

No comments: