Wednesday, April 22, 2015


I accidentally took a B vitamin last night.  I was trying to take a Vitamin C and got them confused. 

I was up for hours, restless, and urinating neon yellow.  AGH.  Not a good night. 

I dragged myself out of bed after hitting the snooze alarm, apologized to God, and did my God Time later.  I did take a shower and shave my legs. 

"In Houston" I told Ron "That's mandatory".  I found some good razors by Noxzema.  I also used my in shower body lotion.  My hands always feel a little weird after but I'm used to it. 

Like my Dad, I have very oily skin.  I very seldom need lotion. 

We went to work.  The food machine was down, but it was fixable.  I did a little stocking.  I only needed to stock about 100 bags of chips, so I moved into helping Ron. 

I find it frustrating how Ron "Goes to the bathroom" while at work and is gone for (to me) a long period of time.  I decided I could either sit at a table and be resentful about his work going undone, or I could get up and do it. 

I got the handcart.  Ron was happy I had Soda 2 stocked when he came back, especially as he has a hard time stocking the columns as they get high. 

He did give me the bad news, I will need to get up at 2 AM on Monday, for another soda delivery.  I tried to talk him out of it, boy did I try. 

I appreciate that Ron is not manipulated.  Usually. 

We are mainly selling sodas so we focused on that.  We stocked a new type of water and I tested it before we left.  We got it all done - just the right amount of time. 

I even told the other vendor I'd cleared a cart for him.  They ordered water for us, now they can place it on the cart when they're unloading.  It's out of their way, and not in mine!   Just in case we aren't there at the same time, Friday. 

We went to the bank, handled some stuff, and waited FOREVER for our next ride.  At least we could wait inside. 

We went to Starbucks.  I set Ron up with a drink.  I was presented, at one point, with a carrier full of blind baby kittens (their eyes don't open for a while after they're born).  I managed to say no, although Biscuit and Gravy would have probably loved a new baby sibling. 

Speaking of my cats, I got treats.  Ron wanted four, 1 pound canisters, of catnip treats, so that's what I got.  I checked in on the one eyed, old, black cat up for adoption.  If I had room I would absolutely take him.  He looks like a sweetie.  Even Ron turned to mush when I told him. 

I also ran to the "outdoor" store in search of energy bars.  It was difficult, since I'm allergic to both peanuts, and almonds.  Virtually every bar had one, or both.  I did find something. 

I went back to Ron, and we had a good ride home.  I ate, took my pills, took a nap, and had a very good one.  Both Torbie, AND Biscuit, joined me in bed!  I felt like I won the lotto! 

There is nothing more soothing to me than a sweet kitty, lying on my foot, grooming.  I slept great. 

When I got up I did my God Time.  

It was supposed to thunderstorm today, but it hasn't yet (at 7 PM). 

Ron gave me tomorrow off, and we only have one errand. 


No comments:

A trip to the hematologist

I slept OK but woke up really tired.  I hit the snooze alarm a few times, much to Biscuit's disgust.  But I'm getting ahead of mys...