Sunday, October 6, 2013

Second service

Whooo.  I have a vicious headache.  If I didn't have the Excedrin, it would be a full grown migraine.  I admit I ate some bad things yesterday, but boy am I paying for it! 

It's raining.  I haven't told Ron because he will get cranky.  We are planning to go to church in about an hour.  Second service. 

The church is planning a Bible handout (grin).  The team (those who want to do it) are attending first service, praying in the lobby, and then heading out to the handout.  I wish them well. 

I absolutely could not do it with this headache, even if Ron was up for it.  He isn't.  He is pretty wobbly today.  I don't know if it's inactivity, I suspect so.  I might encourage him to get on the exercise bike. 

Besides, God has made it pretty clear He wants me working with my drivers, and in the ghetto.  Happy to serve.  I am definitely praying for them and the recipients. 

They're going to a book fair, setting up a table, and handing out Free Bibles.  That's a good starter modality for a Handout. 

I kind of went off the cliff into the deep end (with amazing results) "my" first handout. 

Oh I wish I could lick this headache.  I will take some phenergan (helps) before church so the clapping and all doesn't kill. 

No comments: