Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My eggs are going out of code

I almost vomited on the way home today. 

I believe I was toxic from my medication. When I'm sick, I run a fever, I have no desire to eat or drink, and my levels get too high.  Then I get weak, wobbly, and sick. 

I just made it to the driveway before I started spitting.  I did not puke in my yard; I didn't puke. 

I checked my blood sugar and it was fine, 95.  I ate something and laid down - I had a pounding headache, so I figured maybe I was migrainey. 

I still have the headache so maybe I'm right.  I took something so that ought to help. 

Yesterday, I concluded I am most likely in premenopause, if not full blown.  The Wellbutrin causes more of a facial flush, these are full blown hot flashes. 

Do I plan to "do anything"?  Not really. 

Estrogen has a heart protective effect, so I need to eat more veggies and get my weight down.  That's about it. 

I wouldn't take prescriptions, or even the OTC stuff, because the last time I took an OTC supplement my liver enzymes came back wierd.  Doc and I agreed I should stop it. 

Mood swings?  Well, that's the funny thing.  My whole life has been mood swings, now well regulated.  My moods have never been better. I still have my cycles and all so I'm not "done" yet, but if and when, great. 

I have always had horrendous cramps.  I would love for that to end. 

Oh, and I need to start working out so I don't lose bone - although I really am big-boned.  I know the very petite ladies need help; but I doubt I will. 

I am, if nothing else, very active in my work and personal lives. 

No comments: