Monday, October 21, 2013

I just want Bibles

I'm on a Bible kick today.  It must be the cold meds. 

I was thinking about the perfect gift: a case of cheap evangelism Bibles. 

I am sure a few I know would love to get me a really fancy leather bound Bible.  I'd be terrified of hurting it; in fact, when I hand out my cheap paperback Bibles, I often hear "Oh, this is a great Bible for my car!" 

What I'd love for Christmas: a big case of Bibles on the porch.  That's what I'd like.  Then I could go do an awesome handout in the ghetto. 

That's my idea of the perfect gift.  Now, Ron listens: he's bought me a case of Bibles on more than one occasion.  I loved them while I had them, loved it even more handing them out, and loved it best breaking down the empty cardboard when the Handout was finished. 

Even better, Ron goes with with me on the Handout; I love the company and he makes the trip easier. 

I don't need soap and candles.  Really.  I don't need things because I have to organize them.  I just want Bibles. 

I do, however, plan to "request" a Bible cover so Mom has a goal for Christmas. 

No comments: