Sunday, October 23, 2011

You only need one.

In some regards, I've had a good weekend.  I got to rest, got my supplies for work, got my supplies for home.  Here come the kids again, coming in my yard... "I lost my ball".

Ron made a joke about outlawing all balls, on his planet and I like it.

I did my cooking, cleaned up the front room (boy, it is easy for clutter to breed), and have stayed on top of both laundry, and dishes.  Yay.

On the other hand, I'm just really tired... battling depression, irritable, and feeling kind of persecuted.  Logically, I know I have a good life; I have an illness, and I will get better.  I know I just need to hang in there.

But I get so tired of fighting.  I just want to react normally to things, without the whole lens of mental illness.  I don't want to care so much when strange people are walking on my property.  I want to sleep, without all the drama of things that might or might not be there.  It gets OLD.

I feel I've complained a lot recently, but I remind myself that is OK.  That's why I have the blog; to get it all out.  If I'm feeling tired, weary, broken-down, and frustrated, I should be talking about it.

UGH.  More kids in the yard.  I finally went out and told them, "Look, FYI, I need to get up at 3 AM tomorrow."

It's a problem, if I have the loud party on one side of the house, and kids banging the gate and yelling as they come in MY yard on the other.  Sometimes I am very tempted to let the parents know I have mental illness; I'm certain that would keep ALL kids out of my yard.

For a while, then it might be fun to play "get away with it".  I think the thing that bothers me the most: it's not just one kid coming in my yard, after the ball, it's PACKS of them, several at a time.

You only need one kid to get a ball.

But, I can hear the next door neighbor, very rowdy, party time... let's hope I get some sleep tonight.

No comments: