Saturday, October 22, 2011

It was real, last night

Well, I slept pretty well last night, with just the one "tablet".  I heard some music, yes, but I also heard it getting very loud as it came down our street, and Ron muttering "If you can't build it, you don't get to use it".  Clearly, "real".

I woke up pretty groggy - I usually do.  I skipped my morning God Time (caught up later), took my shower, and went to the warehouse store.  Ron and I got the supplies I needed, including more Driver Candy.  I handed out tons of stuff.

We came home, and went to Starbucks.  We had our coffee (well, I had a steamed milk), and read our books for a bit.  Came home, I was really tired, took a nap.

I slept for quite a while, woke up, and did some housework.  I also caught up with God and hung out for a while.  Read some more of my book; it's a good one.

Now, I just need to work on fixing up the front room, call Mom and Dad, and get ready for the grocery store tomorrow.

No comments: