Monday, May 31, 2021

I found a random dinner generator

 I did my faith walk stuff, texted with my aunt, took care of the cats.  Baby Girl hates it when I examine her for mats but I have to stay on top of that.  I don't want to have her shaved again.  

I paid the insurance, yay me, and printed up my confirmation which I will give to my aunt.  I ordered some hair vitamins ($5) from Swanson and got a few bars of nice soap also.  I ordered generic brand women's multi's with iron from Walmart.com and they say they are coming today.  They actually have the profile I want with 100% of my daily iron.  

Dinner time approached and what the heck am I going to eat?  I finally settled on a can of spaghetti rings (generic brand).  I also had a protein shake.  Took my pills.  

And I thought, I really need to do it.  I need to make a list of meals and either get some dice, or a random number generator, and pick my meals that way.  Go to google and type in "random number generator" and it comes right up.  I will use that on difficult days to select my dinner.  

I see my aunt tomorrow that will be fun.  I imagine it will be busy, though.  Oh, and I got the compression socks (ordered, not delivered yet).  

I really don't feel like shopping but everything I got is something I need.  And, thinking "Would I work" (I make $11 an hour) "20 minutes for this bar of soap?" puts things in perspective.  Ron covered pretty much all the bills when he was alive, it's all on me now and I aim to be clever.  

The hair vitamins I see as a professional expense.  A woman with thicker hair will have more opportunities.  I am sure Ron lost some job opportunities when they saw his hair.  Thicker hair, even gray, will make me appear younger.  

There is also the grief factor many people lose more hair around a severe trauma like finding one's husband dead when they return from an errand.  I didn't really care at the Post Office but there is some competition in the working world now and I need to have a good appearance for that.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: