Friday, May 28, 2021

Friday

 Work was rather difficult last night.  I am a little discouraged.  

Some excitement in the schedule, they have me working until 10 PM tonight and then turning around and coming in at 4 AM tomorrow.  I need to talk to personnel about this.  Worst case I can TRY taking a Uber, I can use the pay.  I will of course be exhausted when I get off tomorrow if that's how it plays.  

The cats are good, they all gave me some lovins today.  I slept really terribly last night but have enough energy to get going.  I think my sleep goes to caffeine use - I had to take some headache pills last night.  So I only had one, 80 mg, serving of caffeine today.  And that's all I plan to have.  

A lot is dependent on how my talk with the HR manager goes... I will "try" if necessary but I put my availability for 8 AM.  I can get there at 8 absolutely on the bus but it just goes to see how much they want me at 4 and will I be penalized for having it fixed.  I don't mind paying for a ride, one way, if I am working a long shift.  But it eats up an hour of my pay.  This is necessary Thursday and Friday nights because no one wants me out on the bus at that hour.  And maybe the Uber will work better than I hoped.  We will see.  

I did spend some time this morning editing out all the defunct payment methods, Ron's primary account, etc.  So a lot to worry about if I let it.  

I need to go but I wanted to give you the update.  

No comments: