Thursday, May 6, 2021

Thursday

 I didn't sleep well last night, anxious about the new job.  And Tobie was hogging most of the bed.  I got up around 7, took my shower, did my God Time.  I went out front with my tablet (Christmas gift from Dad) and read Richard Wurmbrand for a while.  I came back in, ate (tuna salad with hardboiled egg), took my pills, went back out.  This time I played some music on the tablet while reading.  I did that until I realized my battery was down to 38%.  Also had to acknowledge that while inspiring, the story was very depressing, and I haven't even got to the part where they break his feet and beat them with a baton after.  I took a brief nap I didn't need much.  

My adoptive Mom got her gift, a mug with cardinals on it.  She loves cardinals (birds not the team).  

The pharmacy didn't get my medication so I'm not going, clearly.  Haven't heard anything from Walmart today but they are working on my background check.  The grocery store (wanted me to work the deli) did one and it came back fine so I am not worried.  

I talked to my aunt for a little while.  The legal aid office will be discussing my case today and hopefully take my case pro bono.  I hope I am a sympathetic case.  We will see.  If I had known I'd have to go through all this I would have just had Ron put me on the account.  But I thought it would be easy to get the money.  Boy, was I wrong.  

So that is brewing right now I sure hope they take my case, but Gods will whatever that is.  The cats are good, I brushed Baby Girl (the other cats don't need it).  The treat lovers all got some treats.  I have the munchies but don't know what it is I want.  I have eaten pretty well today, the tuna salad, a nice chunk of cheddar.  

About that it is a bad idea to freeze natural cheddar cheese.  It gets very crumbly when you thaw it.  Or so I have discovered.  It is still good but it is jut 800 little bits versus a nice chunk.  It would be good for cooking, though.  

I will figure it out... a good snack.  I will be glad when Walmart finishes the background check and I get an email about orientation.  

No comments: