Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Wednesday noon

 Slept HORRIBLE, up early, did lots of job hunting stuff.  Today was fast food day.  So far I have done CVS, AT&T, Walgreens, a high end hotel, (Joe V's, Fiesta, Kroger, Randalls all grocery stores), McDonalds, Jack in the Box, Wendy's, etc.  

Next I will do Advance Auto Parts, 7-11, and Popeyes.  Someone is bound to bite sooner or later.  I have no idea where I end up: but it will be God's will for me.  I will thrive at my next job.  I will be a valued asset to my employer.  

Tomorrow lots of fun slog through city and county career websites.  

So I did that after I did my God Time and prayer.  Very important.  When I finished the morning's work I took a break and read a book by Richard Wurmbrand.  It's a good book but the guy was tortured and starved, not easy reading when I am recovering from losing Ron.  

I got a mystifying text from the pharmacy and called them.  The pharmacist picked up and asked if I would be getting anything for Ron while I was there, I had to tell her he died.  That was a very large shock to her.  She called me back about 5 minutes later saying they didn't have enough (medication) would I be OK for a day or two?  I said yes I had a couple weeks' done up in my pill box and she was happy.  So probably getting my medicine tomorrow.  

I know God has my back and, if nothing else, all the job-hunting does keep me busy.  And I am saying the things all employers want to hear, I can work nights and weekends, that is all fine for me.  I don't have a personal life.  Well, not much.  

Everyone I love now is retired so I can meet up with them anytime.  My neighbors are pretty quiet if I end up working nights.  Speaking of, #6 had a dead plant out at the curb this morning, and another plant in her hand when she was unloading her van from the grocery store.  They are always killing plants but they keep trying.  

It was a little cool for my taste but the kind of weather most natives love, low 70's, a breeze, sunny.  

I'll be back later.  

No comments: